Friday, June 29, 2012

Date Night Dilemas...

Who goes to three different theaters only to be sold out at every single one? WE DO! My mother in law asked to play with Ayden for the weekend so of course we took the opportunity to spend some QT together. I honestly havent been to the movies on a Friday night since probably high school....and now I remember why. Jay and I are such home bodies. We really love being at home. Mostly we entertain here and do it alot. We are very blessed with wonderful friends who we surround ourselves with often. But..its always nice to have "US" time too. We were looking forward to being out past 10 pm too. HAHA!
We just swung by the good ol Redbox and picked up a movie as well as some of our favorite treats.
1. CHERRY COKE
2. SOUR PATCH KIDS
3. POPCORN

Heres to another Friday night at home....
OX
LOVE SPENDING TIME WITH MY BEST FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment