Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Life the last week....

Whew, keeping up with a blog is no easy task when you are a full time mom. In all fairness, I have been gone for over a week on a family vacation where the internet connection was not that great. Not that I had any intentions of blogging as I was sitting at the lake house enjoying being away from reality for once. I actually finished 2 books while I was there.  If you have facebook, I am sure you have seen the pictures I have posted of our trip. If not, please view the link below. This will take you to my shutterfly site

Greenfield Family Pictures

The trip was great and exactly what we needed. Ayden was absolutely fabulous in the car and the 7 hour drive was not nearly as terrible as I thought being 32 weeks pregnant. Now walking up and down the hills to get everywhere...THATS A DIFFERENT STORY!

It was so great to get away. I cherish my little family more than anything. I have to say that I feel pretty lucky to have the life that we do. We spent quality time together and were able to share so many memories with Jays family. With everyone living all over the US, it was really nice that everyone made the effort to come together for a family reunion. Lake Hartwell, SC was a beautiful place and I am thankful that we were all able to make it work.
I love this picture. We took Ayden to see waterfalls and play in nature. I think that her and Jay are going to be camping buddies pretty soon. When this time comes, you will find me checked in at the Ritz Carlton....

The whole gang 

One of my favorite things was watching Ayden play with her Auntie Lulu while we were there it was really sweet to watch them bond. Oh, and Lulu was my Oreo eating partner for the entire week. Thank God someone loves Oreos as much as ME!


XO ~ Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment